I just spent the day aboard Viking's newest yacht - the 62 Convertible. My impression? Wow!
This amazing new yacht is a totally fresh design from top to bottom. She is a sexy and curvaceous head-turner. There are lines and shapes that just get men's attention - you know, like those of Raquel Welch or Jennifer Lopez, depending on your generation. Viking tried to eliminate any straight lines with the 62 Convertible and succeed in creating a truly seductive mistress. She is good looking, but is there any substance beyond all that glitz and glamour?
I'm here to declare that the Viking 62 is a Bona Fide, Certified, Matt approved, Bad A** Convertible!
Really, this girl has the goods - consider these highlights;
* Fast - 43 knots with a pair of 1,925hp Cat C32As
* Efficient - 30 knots with a range over 500 nautical miles
* 4 staterooms - including a Master with His and Her Walk-in (almost) closets
* Massive Galley - Island design with bar stools, 6 Subzero drawers, massive storage,
* Killer Engine Room - wide, tall (almost stand up at 6'), and smartly designed.
* Over-sized Flybridge - Island helm, 3 helm chairs, 2 settees, and forward seating - with plenty of room.
Full report to come in the next few days....
To see all the pictures, go to my website - http://www.62viking.com/photos/
Matt Condon, Viking Specialist at Galati Yacht Sales, email@example.com, (850) 259-9900, www.vikingsforsale.com